crmcog is customer relationship management (CRM) from a technologist point of view. crmcog deals with CRM as the name implies, but a lot of it related to CRM technology. We tend to resolve a lot of technical issues in Siebel here, but as the market as moved on so shall we. There is an ever-expanding Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) market that we try to cover on an increasing space. This includes a range of tools right from salesforce.com, the force.com platform, Zoho CRM, Sugar CRM through new comers like Splendid CRM. From time to time we run interesting CRM stories that catches up the imagination of anyone remotely associated with handling some part of customer relationship. We are excited to see CRM taking new directions, and look forward to cover all the aspects that are there to cover with a continued strong focus on technology!
Go here to know more.
About the Author(s)
- Prashanth Krishnamurthy, grand owner of crmcog
- Go to 1 // future change: replace go to
Stay in Touch
- Feel free to comment any page or post. We can always remove that if we don’t like what you say
- To connect and interact, click on the author name
- To report broken links, information or any crazy behavior of website/authors/comments/yourself, you can always comment on any post of this website. You can also leave a comment on any of the afore-mentioned social media sites
crmcog is copyright Prashanth Krishnamurthy.
Go through the full disclaimer. Do not use the content of this website unless you agree to what has been stated in disclaimer.